Monday, January 9, 2012

Greetings true believers!!


We are proud to present the latest release of the Chrono Trigger: Flames of Eternity CTM package!
It is up to date with the latest release of FoE, all you need to do is download the file, extract the zip and launch CTM.exe and enjoy!

We're sorry for the late release of this, but we have families as well and it was the holiday season.



Grab your copy here!
Share and Enjoy!
~Giro



NOTE: Changed DL link from megaupload to 4shared.

UPDATE 06MARCH2012: Updated link yet again, it is working now!

10 comments:

  1. I was looking to see Crimson Echoes was ever revived and I found this today! You guys just released this package when I decided to look for a Chrono Trigger hack! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are some great people to do something so epic with such an amazing game. thanks for all your hard work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again you have gratitude.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So when's the sequel coming out?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOOOO! Dont stop! i love this shit! if you make another sequel well then, you could have me as your slave

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you guys planning on releasing an app version for iOS or anything like that?? I would pay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. No, they aren´t able to!
    All they do ist modifiny a snes rom,
    there´s not really much skill needed,
    they won´t even be able to do the start screen of an FoE for iOS i assume.
    But u could get yourself a SNES Emulator for iOS/Android

    ReplyDelete
  9. How in the world do you get past snaking forest with Marle? I've found the girl in the forest I'm supposed to find but she doesn't leave with me, she just says, "I'm spying on the reptites."

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm really liking this :)
    I'm curious is this the last build since it's been a couple of months since a previous release?
    Also I would really like to request adding a button function to skip the intro since you kinda have to watch through it every time you resume or restart playing.

    ReplyDelete