No beating around the bush, or leading you on any longer... Here is the place for you to grab your own copy of Chrono Trigger: Flames of Eternity RC-7D!
Here's the change log:
- Fixed numerous text-wrapping/line-spacing issues
- Fixed music bug in Gato's exhibit
- Adjusted scroll locks/fixed bad tiles in a number of rooms
- Fixed some instances of events giving a different amount of gold than the text boxes claim
- Changed text at various story points that made references to events that hadn't happened yet or had already ended
- Schala and Magus now actually hug each other in 65mil
- Added a savepoint to King's Chamber before fighting Dalton
- Fixed a game ending bug that triggers if you lose to Dalton in the Guardia King's Chamber
- Added various PC-specific dialogue in some areas
- Fixed a number of tester-reported bugs
- Ayla no longer appears twice in Chronopolis when you add her to your party
- Fixed various game-ending bugs (they're getting pretty obscure, thankfully)
- Fixed payout amounts in shooting gallery
- Changed music in all rooms in DBT to Undersea Palace
Remember! Bugs are to be emailed to: email@example.com!
As always... Share and Enjoy!