Thursday, December 30, 2010

Explanation on the accent(s)


In a majority of the e-mails I get telling me about “bugs” and from what I read on message board topics about this game, people have an issue with what I’ve done with “Agent 86”, he intentionally talks like this. Here are the reasons why, and note, that the accent “Agent 86” has will not change.

1) Agent 86 was originally Agent 12, one of the original CE developer’s attempt to write himself into the story.

2) I changed this character dramatically by adding this simple accent because this project is NOT endorsed (and never will be) by the Chrono Compendium.

3) This accent is in the game to draw away from the overly serious tone of certain moments in the game.

4) It is meant to add a small drop humor to everything.

5) It is a game, enjoy it, and don’t take it seriously.

 

~Giro

1 comment:

  1. I don't necessarily mind the accent, but it really is hard at some parts to understand what the guy is saying, so I'd just suggest its toned down a bit to make it easier to read. Just my 2 cents :)

    ReplyDelete