Today sees a very welcome update from TheNattak:
“- Reworked the intro and character naming at start
- Fixed a glitchy battle with Dalton at the fair Gato Exhibit
- Fixed the Vision Serpent so it shows up during battle
- Fixed a bad tile on the overworld map next to Fiona's Forest
- Fixed a bad tile in the Museum
- Added boss music track back to the Lion Tank battle on Zenan Bridge
- Swapped out Magus's portrait for another one”
This is the link to the latest build.
Share and Enjoy!
EDIT: Updated the ROM again, fixed an area where it was having the name screen coming up in the wrong spot.
PS: I am looking for people willing to test a PORTABLE version of FoE, this means one that works on PSP's, DS's (if you have the right emulators) and other portable systems. If you are interested, e-mail me: firstname.lastname@example.org
As this build will not be made available publiclly.