Saturday, March 12, 2011

Testing!!

Greetings true believers!

Great news comes this day. I have started the testing phase of the next release. When that is completed with no errors, I’ll drop the RC build upon the world. (RC – means Retail Consideration; I am using this as a developmental term only, I have never and WILL NEVER attempt to gain profit from this project. I reject donations for what I am doing on this, thus you’ve never seen ads on this blog, nor a link to a paypal donation)

Will this mean that Chrono Trigger Flames of Eternity nears completion?
The answer to that question is partly. As this is a homebrew project and not a professional grade production, there will always be a few things that slip through the cracks that will need to be tweaked. So, it will never truly be done, but it will be pretty completed and feel like an awesome fun game! Open-mouthed smile

Stay tuned, as testing is underway RIGHT NOW!!

~Giro

1 comment:

  1. If you need tester I can help, I already went through the game 2 since the last release.. so let me know if I can be of service.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete