Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Updated CTM package!

Greetings True Believers~

As promised, here is the link to the updated CTM package for your enjoyment. Just unzip the package and launch the program “CTMLoader.exe” and you’ll be greeted with the ZSNES window, pick Chrono Trigger: Flames of Eternity and you’ll be rocking 16-bit graphics with an awesome sound track!!

A reminder, e-mail bug reports to: ruby.dragoon@gmail.com and include a screen shot, a save state, the emulator you were using, and a quick explanation of the problem you encountered.

Due to bug reports emailed in, we are working on RC7 now. So keep your eyes peeled! Open-mouthed smile

Share and Enjoy!
~Giro

3 comments:

  1. This is the BEST update yet!! I like the new Magus story, I see you incorporated some CT Resurrection pieces into the music :)

    A++, recommended it to all of my CT friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree. The first CTM I used was awesome. Downloading...

    ReplyDelete